We are seeking a number of Site Engineers for a project in Cork.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc.
- Ensure that all materials used and work is in accordance with the specifications
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- Ensure all health and safety best practices are being followed at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third-level qualification in Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in setting out or site engineer.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
If you feel you have the desired skills and experience listed above or want to find out more information, please apply with your most recent C.V.