We have a new opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in Cork.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and have professional experience with a proven track record.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maximize revenue and reduce cost.
- Monitor and manage project finances.
- Review notices and contractual correspondence and issue timely correspondence.
- Negotiate with and appoint subcontractors.
- Prepare subcontract and supplier documents.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Negotiating subcontractors' and suppliers' final accounts.
- Identify and investigate losses.
- 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics, or related degree.
- 5+ years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or the UK.
Please apply with your CV for further information on the above role or to discuss any of our other roles.