We are currently seeking a Quality and Environmental Advisor for one of our clients in Wicklow
- Managing a Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Ensuring consistency of Quality and Environmental standards
- Developing existing Quality plans where required and updating staff on developments.
- Carrying out site visits and inspection reports relating to the Environmental and Quality performance of the company and reporting to Senior Management.
- Effectively communicating with regulatory bodies (EPA, County Councils, External Auditors etc), to ensure good working relations are maintained and continued compliance and reporting are achieved.
- Providing reports and feedback to Senior Management.
- Document control for Environmental topics related to on-going projects
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- A third-level qualification in engineering or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of ISO and Environmental regulations and legislation.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
For more information about the above role or want to find out about other roles we have available please apply with your CV.