We are currently seeking applicants for a Construction Planner for one of our Cork Clients. The Planner will work as a key member of the Development team on different projects.
- Producing construction schedules for agreement with the client in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Maintenance of construction schedule
- Track planned vs actual progress
- Working with construction team members to capture and log any issues affecting progress
- Attending site meetings
- Monitoring planned vs actual budgets
- Ensuring all progress is captured in updates of the system
- Issuing of construction reports
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Attention to detail in reviewing plans, costs, and reporting
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For more information on the above role or would like to find out about other roles available, please apply with your most recent C.V.