We are working on behalf of a client to source a Project Manager for a project in Dublin.
The Project Manager will be responsible for a project from start to completion with the support of the full site team.
- Overall responsibility for the management and successful delivery of the Project.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety, and quality are achieved and maintained.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Health & Safety, QA/QC.
- Management of the site team.
- Ensure project design solutions are delivered to the highest standards and meet program and budgetary constraints.
- Planning project resources and monitoring against budgets.
- Maintaining an excellent client relationship.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years' site or project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel you have the desired skills and experience listed above or want to find out more information, please apply with your full C.V.