Our client is seeking a Foreperson / Site Manager for a project in Wicklow.
- Ensure successful delivery of the project/projects as per the agreed quality on time and allocated budget.
- Liaise with project stakeholders including clients, designers, government bodies etc.
- Management of all onsite activity.
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to and oversee quality control.
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to attain and maintain maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Attendance & reporting at various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Construction Supervisor experience
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Relevant Trade Qualification (or 3rd level degree) preferred
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
For more information on the above role or would like to find out about other roles available, please apply with your most recent C.V.